Monday, January 16, 2012

New leaves

This is my first act in an attempt to turn my life around by sheer act of will...my prayers and everyone else's are in full force...I have to get past this sickness and depression. Quit the Savella which makes my muscle pain go away, but at the price of constant nausea and elevated BP---not an option. Have an appointment for my eyes next week to assuage the plaquenil fears. Just have to push on. There is so much I want to do. General Lee's birthday feast this week, kitchen improvements, Augustine's baptism dress to finish, and just general catching up. So much to be thankful for. Stu is on track with her life, Seguin is working and has graduated despite her lupus flares. My sons all have wonderful wives and children and are supporting them, loving them and teaching the babies to pray...
I am most concerned for Dennis. Praying for his strength and for all the children to realize the enormous responsibility they have toward him...
Well, today I have to do general housework. And feed those blasted horses and cows. Hope Sigs can go to the store for me. All will be well.

No comments: