Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Jews and Me and The Jews

So I really got off on a tear today. And of course, the reason is the screaming injustice inherent in the whole question of those humble devout families and communities scraping by on the fringes of European society during the first half of the last century and ultimately suffering for the bullying excesses of those who owned most of Europe and happened to be likewise called Jews...and then after being immolated on the Holocaust pyre they are still being exploited to the detriment of their own memories and the freedom and sanity of the rest of us...I really love the Jews...I really hate the Jews...

2 comments:

The_Editrix said...

Syler, I beg to differ here. Not only the poor Jews in the East were murdered. The richest, the secular ones, the converts, nuns and priests weren't spared, as weren't the illustrious and glamourous ones, most of them German patriots, who couldn't believe that THEIR Deutschland was doing that to THEM until it was too late.

romanreb said...

I know, and I certainly defer to your knowledge...I meant the super wealthy, those in the same league with that awfu Beatrix woman and the Rockefellers...Compared to those people we are all poor...
And they are in control.