Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter excitement...

Haven't heard from everyone yet, but we'll have at least 6 children and two grandchildren for Easter...I am so happy---I love those little guys so much...I can't wait to see Nannet hunt for eggs. I love Easter so much, and to have all the chillun will be indescribable...Bunny has been collecting stuff...I love the Resurrection and all the celebration that surrounds it, Mass and peeps, sacred and profane...I can't wait for Jesus of Nazareth, The Robe, Quo Vadis and Ben Hur...Thank you so much, Lord.

1 comment:

abld said...

Yay, Syler! I've been thinking about you a lot. We are praying for you, too. Have fun with everyone. I bet you can hold 2 babies at once and be blissfully happy.

The Robe was on last night or the night before. I missed it. :(